Friday, January 31, 2014

Zzzzz

I missed writing Thursday's post.  Because I fell asleep before 10 p.m.  Oh yes, yes I did!

Yesterday I was up before 8 a.m., getting Nora and I ready for a play date.  Then after that play date we had another with the moms' group.  Hours of children and playing and chatting left us both tired.  Dinner was chips, salsa, guacamole and some microwaved quesadilla things from Trader Joe.  After catching The Big Bang Theory, we promptly fell asleep (in our clothes).  Woke, undressed, and went to sleep again.

At 2:25 this morning I woke up.  And tried desperately to get back to sleep.  Then woke again at 5 with G.  Then tried to get back to sleep.  We slept until after 11.  Seriously.  I apparently needed some major re-charging.

So here I am, a Friday.  G took Monday so we have a 3 day weekend.  I'm guessing this will involve lots of sleep.

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!  I'll be back on Sunday, hopefully refreshed and ready to share some style bits with you.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate! I'm sorry to hear about your insomnia. Hope you are well rested and you're doing good.

    ReplyDelete